Management and Decision Making
The objective of this intensive course is to provide participants with technical knowledge and practical training on the methodologies and tools of Management and Decision Making. The course will focus on developing and upgrading managerial skills of communicating, planning, controlling, and motivating. The course will also emphasise the models and processes of decision making.
* Planning, controlling, communicating, and motivating
* Human resource management
* Risk management
* Identifying problems and opportunities
* The decision making process
* Decision making under certainty
* Decision making under uncertainty
* Information technology and decision making systems
* Computer-based decision making
* Expert systems
* Case studies
Who will Benefit:
Managers and professionals responsible for planning and continuous improvement activities.
About Us | Managing Conflict | Decision Making | Change Management | Train the Trainer