Course Aims to:
* Provide a full coverage of important training skills.
* Ensure training meets business and personal goals.
* Help trainers to have the self-confidence and presence they’ll need to get results.
You will learn :
* How to project the “right” image to learners
* How to recognise staff learning styles and adapt
* How to effectively listen and thereby gain learners
trust and enthusiasm.
* How to use prevention before a problem develops.
* How to act assertively but not aggressively with
* How to assist “difficult” staff.
* How to check that your training is really effective.
Who will benefit:
About Us | Managing Conflict | Decision Making | Change Management | Train the Trainer